Patient Portal: Your Health Record Online
The Patient Portal is a free, online service that gives you 24/7 access to information about your visit to Drew Memorial Hospital.
Your Patient Portal is a secure and convenient way to view:
- -medications prescribed
- -allergies identified
- -immunizations given
- -lab procedures performed
- -other information related to your hospital visit
You can also:
- -discuss your hospital information with your physicians
- -be more informed and prepared for planned follow-up care
How do I log in to my Patient Portal?
Click on the link mymedicalencounters.com and enter your login and password.
If you need help with:
- setting up your Patient Portal
- access to your Patient Portal
- questions about your medical history prior to your hospital visit
please call our Medical Records department at 870.460.3532, M-F, 8am-5pm.
If you were a patient at Drew Memorial Hospital and did NOT sign up for the Patient Portal and would like to, please come to DMH and visit our Medical Records department.